Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My first foray into blogging....Let me introduce myself. I am Karen. I am 41 years old. I have been married for 13 years to Jim. We have two daughters, Lucy amd Amelia. We live in a wonderful community on a small island on the coast of Georgia known as St Simons Island. We are about halfway between Jacksonville and Savannah. The island is about 12 miles by 5 miles and we have about 15,000 residents. St Simons is a great place to live and visit. We get to live where most would love to vacation in.

On St Simons, we own a unique gift store called Accents. We sell a variety of items ranging from small gift items, dinnerware, jewelry, baby gifts, and home decor. I also do alot of Interior Design and Interior Redesign. I do all this between running carpool, cooking, cleaning and walking the dog.

I look forward to telling you all about our life and store on St Simons. Keep reading....
Fondly,
Karen

No comments: